HERCULES -- Firefighters quickly controlled a structure fire in a condominium on Tuesday afternoon.

No one was injured.

Crews from the Rodeo-Hercules Fire District and Pinole Fire Department responded to the fire on Glenwood in the Village Park neighborhood around 12:24 p.m.

When crews entered the condominium, they found a fire on the stove had extended into the cabinets. Crews managed to extinguish the fire before it spread to any other units, and the occupant of the home was treated on scene for smoke inhalation.

The fire was caused by oil left on the stove. Officials did not immediately release a damage estimate.




Advertisement