1. ARMSTRONG FINALLY COMES CLEAN
The disgraced celebrity cyclist confesses to doping during his extraordinary career that included seven Tour de France titles.
2. OBAMA: 'EXAMINE YOUR CONSCIENCE' ON GUNS
The president concedes a tough fight ahead on his proposals to ban assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines.
3. NY POISED TO PASS FIRST GUN BILL AFTER NEWTOWN MASSACRE
The bill would toughen the state's assault weapons ban and would allow therapists to report patients who make threats to use guns.
4. FRANCE PREPARES FOR POSSIBLE LAND ASSAULT
A convoy of armed trucks moved into Mali from the Ivory Coast after an all-night bombing campaign on an Islamist-controlled town.
5. CONGRESS SQUARES OFF OVER SANDY AID
Tuesday's vote over $50.7 billion in funding has critics who want to trim spending for projects unrelated to the superstorm.
6. COCA-COLA TAKES ON OBESITY
The world's No. 1 beverage company will air a two-minute ad suggesting weight gain is more about how much you eat than what you eat.
7. THE MYSTERY OF NATALIE WOOD'S DEATH
An amended autopsy report says bruises on the actress may have been inflicted before she drowned in California more than 30 years ago.
8. CLARENCE THOMAS' FIRST WORDS IN SEVEN YEARS
The Supreme Court justice, who hasn't asked a question in court since February 2006, made a joke about Ivy League lawyers.
Residents blame price and currency controls; authorities say business owners are hoarding staples like chicken, oil, sugar and coffee.
10. WHERE'S JIMMY HOFFA?
A reputed Mafia captain says the Teamsters boss missing since the 1970s is buried in suburban Detroit.