1. FOREIGN HOSTAGES ESCAPE IN DESERT STANDOFF
Algerian officials say at least 20 workers escaped from the natural gas complex taken over by militants.
2. MORE GROUNDINGS OF DREAMLINER
Europe, the U.S., Japan and India ground the Boeing jets after battery failures on two planes.
3. TALE OF NOTRE DAME STAR'S DEAD GIIRLFRIEND A HOAX
The university says linebacker Manti Te'o was duped into believing the woman he met online had died of leukemia.
4. OBAMA'S GUN PROPOSALS FACE A TOUGH FIGHT
His plan faces a doubtful future in a divided Congress where Republicans control the House.
5. FAILING LEVEES AFTER KATRINA
The AP says the first-ever inventory of the systems found hundreds of structures deemed unacceptable in 37 states.
6. WAITING FOR THE TRUTH FROM ARMSTRONG
The disgraced cyclist's confessional interview with Oprah Winfrey airs at 9 p.m.
7. A BANKER'S MULTIMILLION-DOLLAR PAY CUT
JPMorgan's Dimon will see his salary fall by more than half to $11.5 million - fallout from an embarrassing trading loss last year.
8. THE BOUNCE HOUSE: FROM BACKYARDS TO OUTER SPACE
NASA and a private company hope to increase astronauts' comfort with an $18 million inflatable room.
9. STUCK IN A TIGHT SPACE
It took four hours, an air bag and soapy lubricant to free a Portland, Ore.
10. 'DIFF'RENT STROKES' DAD DIES AT 89
Conrad Bain played Mr. Drummond, the white adoptive father of two African-American brothers, in the Gary Coleman sitcom.