1. NO SPEED FREAK KILLERS VICTIMS AT BOTTOM OF WELL
FBI says no human remains found after excavation near Stockton site where remains of three women and a fetus were found last year.
2. TRAINING OFFICER SAYS HER HUNCH LED INVESTIGATORS TO CHRISTOPHER DORNER
LAPD sergeant who played a central role firing of rogue ex-cop told Irvine police about Dorner's link to victim.
3. BAIL DENIED DEFENDANT IN LAWMAKER THREAT CASE
Everett Basham charged with death-threat email to state Sen. Leland Yee because of his gun control proposal.
4. WATER LINES BEING SANITIZED AFTER BODY FOUND IN HOTEL'S ROOFTOP CISTERN
No cause of death after autopsy of Canadian tourist found wedged in 600-room downtown Los Angeles hotel's water tank.
5. JURY DELIBERATIONS EXPECTED IN BELL OFFICIALS CORRUPTION CASE
Prosecutors conclude rebuttals in case of six former suburban city leaders charged with misappropriating funds.