1. A DEFENDER NOW ACCUSES MICHAEL JACKSON OF ABUSE
Wade Robson, who was a defense witness in Jackson's molestation trial, now says the pop superstar sexually abused him for seven years.
2. LAWMAKERS GRANTED STATE HEALTH EXCHANGE UNUSUAL SECRECY
An agency that oversees national health care reforms was given sweeping authority to conceal spending.
3. SOUTH KOREAN LEADER VISITS CALIFORNIA OFFICIALS
Park Geun-hye will discuss trade and tourism during a sit-down with Gov. Jerry Brown and Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa.
4. ARRAIGNMENT FOR METAL SINGER ACCUSED IN MURDER-FOR-HIRE ARREST
Police say Tim Lambesis, front man for San Diego band As I Lay Dying, allegedly tried to hire a hit man to kill his ex-wife.
5. KOBE SAYS MOM WASN'T GIVEN PERMISSION TO SELL HIS STUFF
Pamela Bryant says the NBA star told her the mementoes from his high school days and early professional basketball career was hers.