1. Made in the Douro Valley, how did port wine get its name?
A. It is from the Italian for "sweet."
B. It is from Porto, Portugal.
C. It was on the left side of ship plate settings.
D. It was preferred by sailors on leave.
2. A hamburger chain called McDavid fought off McDonald's trademark lawyers in what country?
C. New Zealand
3. What car did everyone in Oprah's audience get on Sept. 13, 2004, only to be socked with huge tax bills later?
A. Aston Martin DB7
B. Dodge Neon
C. Pontiac G6
D. Toyota Corolla
4. According to the book "Seasons of the Arctic," how many seasons are observed by the Inuit in the Arctic?
5. Which of these French wines is not named for the town or region where it originated?
1. B. Port wine is named for Porto, Portugal.
2. B. A burger chain called McDavid, located in Israel, was sued by McDonald's.
3. C. Oprah gave away Pontiac G6s to everyone in one of her studio audiences.
4. C. The Inuit's names for their six seasons roughly translate as: anticipation of spring, spring, summer, autumn, small winter and full winter.
5. A. Cabernet is named for the red grape from which it is made. Champagne, Beaujolais and Bordeaux are named for the French town or region where they originated.