- Sep 21:
- Serra-San Mateo 49, Encinal 13
- Pittsburg 24, Berkeley 0
- McClymonds 44, Valley Christian-Dublin 22
- Foothill 52, Vintage-Napa 6
- Freedom 27, San Leandro 21
- Hercules 21, Piner-Santa Rosa 12
- James Logan 21, Heritage 7
- Granada 42, Newark Memorial 0
- Miramonte 44, Alameda 14
- Acalanes 45, Tennyson 15
- Northgate 31, Las Lomas 17
- Sep 20:
- East Bay football roundup: San Ramon Valley loses 67-36 to Folsom
- East Bay high school/community college scoreboard for Friday, Sept. 20 events
- Regional football roundup: Big win for Foothill High over Vintage
- Campolindo beats El Cerrito in battle of football powers
- De La Salle routs Del Oro 41-3
- American 28, San Lorenzo 21, OT
- Friday's East Bay high school/community college football scores
- Live blog: Bay Area prep football updates, Friday, 7 p.m.
- Sep 19:
- Mission San Jose 14, Richmond 9
CONCORD -- The running game was all the Dublin High football team needed in a 39-0 rout against Ygnacio Valley on Friday night.
Dublin needed to adjust without quarterback Josh Nobida, who was out with a planting-foot injury. Dublin quarterback Jacob Pluta and running backs Darrell Millinder and E.J. Cross combined for 258 yards for the night to take the pressure off the passing game.
"It was a game time decision (on Josh Nobida)," Dublin coach John Wade said. "But it now gives us another choice to use next week (option-run quarterback Jacob Pluta)."
Pluta gained 66 yards and had a six-yard touchdown run. The big factor of the game was Gaels running back Darrell Millinder gaining 92 yards and scoring three touchdowns.