Will Ferrell's Thanksgiving was interrupted when the house he was in caught fire.

See? They said he'd be punished for doing that Barack Obama ad.

Actually it wasn't Ferrell's house, but that of a relative in Needham, Mass., according to TMZ. The family was in the middle of eating when one of the kids in the house notice that a fire had ignited in the garage.

Being that the town was called Needham, this is where I boldly resist the urge to make a joke saying, if the turkey was lost, the family might "need ham."

Thanks. I'll be here all week.

Firefighters showed up and doused the blaze. No one was injured and there was no major damage.

TMZ said Ferrell hung out with the firefighters -- hopefully after they were done putting out the fire -- cracking jokes and taking pictures with them.

Contact Tony Hicks at thicks@bayareanewsgroup.com or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BayAreaNewsGroup.TonyHicks.



Advertisement