Subject: GEOGRAPHY: EUROPE
(e.g., Which is Europe's most sparsely populated country? Answer: Iceland.)
1. Which country has a small land boundary with the territory of Gibraltar?
2. It is officially called the Hellenic Republic.
3. Name the westernmost country on the Iberian Peninsula.
4. The River Shannon is its longest river.
5. The Gulf of Taranto is on its southern border.
6. It consists of 26 cantons.
7. Which country is referred to as "The Hexagon"?
8. Espoo, Vantaa and Turku are three of its largest cities.
9. After World War I, it lost about 70 percent of its territory and all of its seaports.