It's been a disappointing season for the San Francisco Giants, but their most recognizable players remain as popular as ever when it comes to jersey sales.
According to Major League Baseball, three Giants rank at or near the top in MLB. Buster Posey's jersey is the top seller in all of baseball. Giants closer Sergio Romo is No. 16 on the list and third baseman Pablo Sandoval is No. 19.
The list is based on sales of Majestic jerseys from MLB.com, the official online shop of Major League Baseball, since the start of the 2013 regular season.
The full list, with a reigning MVP leading the way ...
1. Buster Posey, San Francisco Giants
2. Mariano Rivera, New York Yankees
3. Yadier Molina, St. Louis Cardinals
4. David Wright, New York Mets
5. Matt Harvey, New York Mets
6. Bryce Harper, Washington Nationals
7. Derek Jeter, New York Yankees
8. Manny Machado, Baltimore Orioles
9. Mike Trout, LA Angels of Anaheim
10. Yasiel Puig, Los Angeles Dodgers
11. Hyun-Jin Ryu, Los Angeles Dodgers
12. Miguel Cabrera, Detroit Tigers
13. Dustin Pedroia, Boston Red Sox
14. Matt Kemp, Los Angeles Dodgers
15. Clayton Kershaw, Los Angeles Dodgers
16. Sergio Romo, San Francisco Giants
17. Andrew McCutchen, Pittsburgh Pirates
18. Yu Darvish, Texas Rangers
19. Pablo Sandoval, San Francisco Giants
20. Justin Verlander, Detroit Tigers