LOGGING IN & REGISTRATION: For problems logging on to ContraCostaTimes.com, contact Registration Customer Service.
UNWANTED E-MAIL: Subscribers must unsubscribe themselves from e-mail newsletters and advertising. In most instances, these e-mails have unsubscribe information at the bottom. You also can manage your subscriptions online by going to the "My Account" area of ContraCostaTimes.com (upper right corner of the site). Click on "Sign In" then "Newsletters & E-mail Deals." If you run into problems unsubscribing to e-mail, please send a note to email@example.com asking to be taken off all mailing lists. Be sure to include the name of the web site and the e-mail address in question.
FINDING A STORY OR SECTION: There are several ways to navigate the Web site. You can use the navigation bar across the top of every page to find all of the main sections and subsections of the site. The site search located in the top right corner of most pages searches content on ContraCostaTimes.com, and offers links to sections and other related features on the site. You can also visit our site map.
PAST ARTICLES: For archived content, please visit our Past Articles page NOTE: If you have a direct link or bookmark to a story or section from our previous site, it may no longer work. You will want to use one of the methods above to find new URL.
NEWSPAPER ADS ONLINE: Newspaper Ads Online can now be found in the navigation bar across the top of the site under "Shopping"
Q&As AND ROUNDTABLES: Our regular Q&As with staff columnists and editors are temporarily on hiatus. They will be returning in a new format, so stay tuned.
For PROBLEMS WITH ONLINE CLASSIFIEDS, click here for common help topics and to submit a support ticket. Note: If you are reporting a technical problem, please include the url at which you experienced the problem, the type and version of the browser you are using (i.e. Netscape 4.5), as well as your OS (i.e. Windows XP Home).
For PROBLEMS WITH PRINT CLASSIFIEDS, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
REQUESTING A VACATION HOLD OR MANAGING YOUR HOME DELIVERY: Please visit our Subscriber Services page.
OTHER ISSUES: For answers to commonly asked questions and issues, please go to our FAQ page.
Please use the following phone numbers and e-mail links to reach us during normal business hours:
- HOME DELIVERY: For questions on delivery or billing of your newspaper or to subscribe , call 1-800-598-4637, or go here .
- CLASSIFIEDS: To place a classified ad online only, start here . To place a classified ad in print , call 925-933-2020 or go here . To cancel a classified ad or for more information, call 1-800-733-3933 between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday through Friday. You may reach the Classifieds Department through e-mail at email@example.com.
- DISPLAY ADVERTISING: For display advertising , see our Advertising
- LETTERS: To send a letter to the editor for publishing in the newspaper, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NEWS TIPS:, call 925-943-8227 (after 8 p.m., call 925-945-4774)
- NEWS RELEASES: To submit a news release or event listing , send e-mail to email@example.com.
- EVENT LISTINGS: To submit an event listing , send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To submit an event for our online-only event calendar, go here (separate registration required)
- OBITUARIES: To place an obituary , call 925-943-8020 or e-mail email@example.com
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: For birth, wedding, engagement and anniversary notices, call 925-943-8061.
- JOBS: To submit a resume for a job at one of the Times newspapers, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- E-MAIL NEWSLETTERS: For problems with your e-mail newsletters , please read our FAQ page.
- PHOTOS: For photo reprints , click here
- REPRINTS: For the right to reprint an article , click on the "Reprint" link at the top of the article page.
- TEAM FAN SHOP ORDERS For issues relating to purchases for team merchandise, please direct them to their Customer Service number at 1-877-827-8965 and/or their email CustomerService@FootballFanatics.com.
- REPORTERS & EDITORS: If you are trying to contact a specific news department staffer, please consult our newsroom staff list .
- WEB SITE STAFF: If you have questions, comments or suggestions in regards to the ContraCostaTimes.com, please e-mail site feedback. While we make every effort to respond to feedback, due to the large volume of messages we are unable to reply to every submission. NOTE:
- ONLINE ADVERTISING: To reach the Interactive advertising sales manager, contact Stephanie Roberts at email@example.com.
Times editorial departments :
The main Times phone number is 925-935-2525
Contra Costa Newspapers
2640 Shadelands Drive
Walnut Creek, CA 94598