Pacific Gas and Electric representatives found no source of the carbon monoxide that sent 14 people in San Francisco's Bernal Heights neighborhood to the hospital Sunday evening.
A total of 14 people were transported to the hospital for examination after being exposed to carbon monoxide, according to a San Francisco Fire Department dispatcher.
The incident at 1223 Cortland St. was reported at 7 p.m., the dispatcher said.
The patients had some carbon monoxide in their bloodstream but a source of the gas has not been found.
A PG&E gas service representative arrived at the house Sunday night to check all of the gas appliances for possible sources of carbon monoxide. None were located, utility spokeswoman Jana Morris said.
Copyright © 2012 by Bay City News, Inc. republication, re-transmission or reuse without the express written consent of Bay City News, Inc. is prohibited.