1. FIRE BREAKS OUT AT RUINS OF COLLAPSED FACTORY IN BANGLADESH
Rescue workers had to halt their search for survivors, and one woman was believed to have died before rescuers could pull her out.
2. WHAT BOSTON SUSPECTS' MOTHER SAYS ABOUT HER FAITH
Zubeidat Tsarnaeva says her spiritual awakening has nothing to do with extremism.
3. EXPERTS NOTICE A PATTERN IN ALLEGED USE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS IN SYRIA
Analysts say the Syrian regime has a history of gradually introducing a weapon to gauge international response.
4. ARMY SAYS 'NO TANKS' TO CONGRESSIONAL INSISTENCE ON THIS COMBAT VEHICLE
Lawmakers want to keep production of Abrams tanks rolling - along with the jobs it provides.
5. LAWMAKERS EXPLORE ALTERNATE WAY TO GET EXPANDED BACKGROUND CHECKS FOR GUNS
Congressional advocates of expanded checks might take their fight to the ballot box through state referendums.
6. A DISTURBING CALL TO FIX ITALY'S ECONOMY
An unemployed bricklayer opened fire in the square outside the premier's office as the new government was being sworn in.
7. WHO'S BEING TAPPED FOR TRANSPORTATION SECRETARY
The White House tells the AP that Obama plans to nominate Charlotte, N.C., Mayor Anthony Foxx on Monday.
It's expected as evidence in a civil trial starting Monday. His mother wants the company promoting his concerts held responsible for his death.
9. HELEN MIRREN WINS OLIVIER FOR QUEEN ROLE
But she says Elizabeth deserves an award, "for the most consistent and committed performance of the 20th century, and probably the 21st century."
10. WEDDING BELLS RING FOR MICHAEL JORDAN
The celebration of his nuptials included fireworks and performances by Robin Thicke and Grammy-Award winner Usher.