1. COMMISSIONER OUSTED IN GROWING IRS SCANDAL
Obama asked acting commissioner's Steven T. Miller to resign and Congress and the Justice Department continue probes into the targeting of tea party groups.
2. WHITE HOUSE RELEASES TROVE OF BENGHAZI EMAILS
The correspondence underscored a turf battle between the State Department and the CIA and quibbling over the administration's talking points.
3. DEADLY TORNADOES SWOOP THROUGH TEXAS
Dozens of homes were damaged, six were killed and 14 were missing after the swarm of storms hit North Texas.
4. 1 MILLION FLEE AHEAD OF ASIA CYCLONE
The storm began battering the coast of Bangladesh today, but passed over major population centers and did far less damage than feared.
5. HOW PRISON CHANGED OJ
No longer a glamorous celebrity in an expensive suit, a grayer Simpson testified at his Las Vegas appeals hearing in a drab prison uniform and leg shackles.
6. ANOTHER FACTORY COLLAPSE IN ASIA
7. NATO CONVOY ATTACKED IN AFGHANISTAN
The Muslim militant group Hizb-e-Islami claimed responsibility for the suicide bomb that killed at least six and wounded more than 30.
8. PLANET-HUNTING MISSION IN JEOPARDY
NASA's Kepler telescope is broken and engineers can't yet fix yet, jeopardizing a $600 million mission to search for other planets where life could exist.
9. WHAT QUALIFIES AS MENTAL ILLNESS
The new Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders assigned names to tantrums, grief and bingeing, drawing criticism that psychiatrists are going too far.
10. BOB DYLAN'S LATEST ACCOLADE
He became the first rock star to be inducted into the 115-year-old American Academy of Arts and Letters, an artists' honor society.