1. IT'S A BLOKE!
Prince William's wife, Kate, gives birth to a prince who is now third in line to the British throne.
2. WHO'S GETTING A JOYOUS WELCOME
Soon after his arrival in Brazil, ecstatic believers mob the pope's car on the drive from the airport to Rio de Janeiro.
3. BREWERS' BRAUN SUSPENDED FOR REST OF SEASON
MLB's Selig says the ex-NL MVP has been penalized without pay for multiple violations of baseball's drug program and labor contract.
4. PERILOUS LANDING AT NYC'S LAGUARDIA AIRPORT
The front landing gear collapses after a Southwest Airlines jet touches down and several people on board are injured.
5. MORSI REMAINS INCOMMUNICADO
The fate of Egypt's former leader, still held without charge, has become a focus of the political battle between his Muslim Brotherhood and the new military-backed government.
6. WHERE GEORGE ZIMMERMAN SURFACED
Police say he helped a couple and their two children out of an overturned SUV on a Florida highway last week. Otherwise, he's kept out of sight since his acquittal.
7. WHY PREDATORS ARE ATTACKING WOMEN IN CLEVELAND
After several killings and abductions, some point to the disintegration of neighborhoods and a mistrust of police.
8. NORWEGIAN WOMAN FREE TO LEAVE DUBAI
She reported being raped—but authorities instead arrested her for having sex outside of marriage.
9. WHICH MEAL COULD HELP PROTECT YOUR HEART
A study finds that older men who regularly skip breakfast have a higher risk of heart attack.
10. SHIRLEY JONES' NEW BOOK CAUSING A STIR
The one-time matriarch of TV's "The Partridge Family," now 79, dishes about her troubled marriage to the late Jack Cassidy and her "highly sexed" nature.