CONCORD -- An electrical fire Friday morning in a Concord home burned the garage and injured a resident, a fire chief said.
The fire was reported about 5:30 a.m. at a two-story house in the 1100 block of St. Francis Drive. Four engines and one truck responded to the scene to find smoke billowing from the garage, Battalion Chief Keith Cormier said.
Firefighters had it under control in about 20 minutes, Cormier said.
A homeowner at the property was hospitalized for smoke inhalation, he said.
There was no serious damage to the home's structure. Police could not immediately confirm early reports of an arrest at the scene.