Late-night funny man Jimmy Kimmel hosts TV's big Emmy bash on Sunday and we're really hoping that he has the good sense not to come out and talk to an empty chair. Otherwise, here are five things we'd like to see:
1. "American Horror Story" win the prize for best miniseries just so anal critcs can argue for hours that it really isn't a miniseries.
2. The cast of "Hatfields and McCoys" eschew snazzy tuxes in favor of cowboy hats, boots and ZZ Top-like beards.
3. An immediate Emmy ban enforced on any winner who pulls out a piece of paper to read an acceptance speech.
4. The "Mad Men" cast break out in a chorus of "Zou Bisou Bisou" if they capture a record fifth best-drama tophy.
5. The award for best reality competition show go to any series other than "The Amazing Race."