Here are my projections for Thursday night's first-round of the NFL draft in New York City. Give me your thoughts via live chat at noon on Wednesday at www.mercurynews.com/sports:
1. Chiefs: OT Eric Fisher (Central Michigan). Andy Reid passes on Luke Joeckel on Mayock's say-so.
2. Jaguars: OT Luke Joeckel (Texas A&M). A blindside protector -- now if they only had a quarterback.
3. Raiders: DT Sharrif Floyd (Florida). Once had Warren Sapp at the end of the line. Now they've got a young one.
4. Eagles: DE/OLB Dion Jordan (Oregon). Chip Kelly can't bypass his own pass-rush specialist.
5. Lions: OT Lane Johnson (Oklahoma). Freak show athlete used to be a quarterback.
6. Browns: DE Ziggy Ansah (Brigham Young). GM Mike Lombardi gives DC Ray Horton a new toy.
7. Cardinals: G Chance Warmack (Alabama). A step-in-and-start guard for the next decade.
8. Bills: WR Tavon Austin (West Virginia). Buddy Nix takes Geno Smith's playmaker instead of Geno Smith.
9. Jets: DE Barkevious Mingo (LSU). Because someone with a top-10 name should go in the top 10.
10. Titans: G Jonathan Cooper (North Carolina). Too high for a guard? Try telling it to coach and former guard Mike Munchak.
11. Chargers: DT Star Lotulelei (Utah). The hope is they've found their version of Haloti Ngata.
12. Dolphins: CB D.J. Hayden (Houston). Nearly died six months ago in freak practice injury.
13. Jets: CB Dee Milliner (Alabama). Darrelle Revis? Who is Darrelle Revis?
14. Panthers: DT Sheldon Richardson (Missouri). Forty-Niners would love to trade up for Aldon Smith's college teammate.
15. Saints: DE Jarvis Jones (Georgia). New DC Rob Ryan gets an outside pass rusher.
16. Rams: S Kenny Vaccaro (Texas). Went for corners last year, now looking at last line of defense.
17. Steelers: CB Xavier Rhodes (Florida State). Tomlin delighted new starting corner dropped this far.
18. Cowboys: OT Menelik Watson (Florida State). Jerry Jones wants someone to protect Tony Romo and his contract.
19. Giants: OT D.J. Fluker (Alabama). Fourth Crimson Tide selection in first round and one still to go.
20. Bears: ILB Alex Ogletree (Georgia). Say hello to Brian Urlacher's replacement.
21. Bengals: DE Datone Jones (UCLA). Big Senior Bowl week gets attention of Marvin Lewis.
22. Rams: RB Eddy Lacy (Alabama). Unconcerned about speed of replacement for Steven Jackson.
23. Vikings: WR Cordarelle Patterson (Tennessee). Opt for potential over production and Cal 's Keenan Allen.
24. Colts: DE Bjoern Werner (Florida State). Versatile defender can line up with hand down or as outside linebacker.
25. Vikings: DT Sylvester Williams (North Carolina): Moves instantly into interior rotation of defense.
26. Packers: TE Tyler Eifert (Notre Dame). Just what Aaron Rodgers needs -- another matchup nightmare.
27. Texans: G Kyle Long (Oregon). Houston finds it impossible to pass up Howie's son.
28. Broncos: WR Keenan Allen (Cal). What is heaven? Going from Zac Maynard to Peyton Manning.
29. Patriots: FS John Cyprien (Florida International). Hey, it's Belichick, so it's rave reviews.
30. Falcons: CB Desmond Trufant (Washington). Leaky Falcons secondary gets some help.
31. 49ers: FS Eric Reid (LSU). A fit for spot vacated by Dashon Goldson.
32. Ravens: LB Manti Te'o (Notre Dame). Judgment still light years ahead of Rolando McClain.