Country music legend Loretta Lynn is recovering after suffering minor burns during a fire at her home Tuesday morning.
WENN reported a candle's set a chair on fire around 9:30 a.m. in the conservatory of the 81-year-old's home in Hurricane Mills, Tenn.
Nashville news station WTVF-TV said Lynn burned her fingertips as she attempted to put out the flames with a pillow. Everyone inside the property got out safely, and the fire was quickly extinguished by Humphreys County Emergency Management officials.
Lynn hasn't had much luck when it comes to fire in recent years. Last year, firefighters responded to a blaze that destroyed a shack on her estate.