- Sep 12:
- Granada 24, Golden Valley-Merced 14
- Sep 12:
- Redwood 28, Richmond 0
- Moreau Catholic 50, Mt. Eden 43
- Newark Memorial 31, San Lorenzo 23
- Sep 13:
- Northgate 31, Livermore 7
- Piedmont 44, Albany 16
- Bellarmine College Prep 31, San Leandro 21
- Oakland Tech 49, Balboa-San Francisco 6
- Liberty 18, Hayward 6
- Encinal 42, Rodriguez-Fairfield 13
- Hercules 28, Salesian 6
- Santa Rosa 25, Antioch 14
- Dougherty Valley 14, American 13
- Acalanes 49, Irvington 21
- Campolindo 28, Washington-Fremont 14
- California 48, Castro Valley 31
- Foothill 31, Las Lomas 6
- Amador Valley 38, Skyline 0
- Deer Valley 49, College Park 18
- Sep 13:
- East Bay high school/community college scoreboard for Friday. Sept. 13 events
- Regional football roundup: Acalanes High tops Irvington
- East Bay football roundup: Harris Ross runs wild for Pittsburg High
- James Logan High beats San Ramon Valley 21-18
- De La Salle High football team runs away from St. Mary's-Stockton
- Friday's East Bay high school football scores
MODESTO -- Running back Matt Ringer had four touchdown runs to go with his game-high 264 rushing yards as the host Central Catholic High football team edged McClymonds 38-24 on Friday night.
Central Catholic led 14-12 at half but Ringer's rushing touchdowns of 10, 9 and 25 yards sealed the deal.
The Warriors were led by junior running back Lavance Warren and senior quarterback Emoni Fountain, as Warren scored three touchdowns and ran for 199 yards. Foutain had 112 passing yards with a touchdown to Lavon Washington, completing 9 of 19 passes. Fountain also ran for 48 yards on nine carries.
The Warriors were hurt by penalties as an interception return for a touchdown was called back, and later were penalized on a muffed punt by the Raiders.
"I am very proud of my team. They stayed in it until the end," said McClymonds coach Michael Peters. "Any other circumstance we win the game, but we were there, we were in it."